Here's what being pregnant has been like lately:
- Where's the pickles? I want one dammit! I have always loved pickles, it's not just a prego thing for me, but seriously, I really have been craving them. It's probably the only craving I have experienced thus far. Other foods will taste really good, but I haven't had that urge or craving that most pregnant women speak of.
- More people at work are starting to notice the changes in my body. I'm not kidding...four people today said "Krista, you're really starting to show!" They said it in a nice way of course:).
- The sickness has pretty much completely subsided. I still gag/dry heave some in the mornings, but nothing bad at all.
- I miss my coffee:(. My fabulous cup of caribou morning blend made from my wonderful Keurig maker. I haven't cut it out completely, but I would prefer to have my normal one cup of day. There are a ton of different opinions on the whole caffeine thing, but I believe everything in moderation.
- I have a new appreciation for flats. I just haven't wanted to wear heels much at all.
- Maternity Shopping: I haven't done much of it yet, but I did pick up a few things online at Old Navy. What do you think?
5 Comments:
It's crazy how much the belly grows in just a week! You look beautiful.
P.S. All the tops are super cute:)
Looking GREAT mama kutter!! Its crazy how that belly grows over night... just wait for weeks 20-25...
I was not a coffee drinker when i was pregnant but am now! I was just telling mike the other day how im not sure how I will survivewith out it when I get pregnant again! I LOVE MY COFFEE!! I know folgers makes 1/2 the Caff.... thats what my sis used when she was prego. Maybe check that out!
Love the maternity clothes! I still look in the maternity section at old navy and target and say im going to purchase them now for next time or try to get my sis to buy them now, while there is cute stuff out,since she is already wanting to get pregnant. I had the WORST luck when i was pregnant, it was all hideous! ha! Love Gap Maternity jeans though... they are the BEST.
Seriously you look sooo good Krista...just glowing & glad you are feeling better!
Awe Krista, you are sooo cute! We should have a pickle party because I love them too :) Love the shirts and dresses... adorable!
You look FAB! I'm so excited to see you tonight! And seriously, those clothes are cute! Nice work!!
Post a Comment