June 24, 2011

19 Weeks

I told you guys I was growing fast, but seriously, I didn't think it would happen this quickly? Check out that belly!


Just kidding. But the fake belly pillow at Destination Maternity sure does give you a good idea of what it will be like down the road for me. Here's the real 19 week pic.


But, isn't this dress so cute? I'm in love with it. I love it even more than it provides ample room to grow. In the belly region and the ass region, should I be so lucky to get excessively huge in both those areas:).

This week, Roback and I met Callie for apps and drinks at La Bodega. I was a first timer, and had heard great things about their tapas. I really enjoyed it and left with a $5 bill! Man is it cheap to not be drinking! :)

Afterwards, Smack and I headed to the maternity store to scour some clothes for me. I was unsuccessful in the pant region (again...ugh!), but left with two dresses and a tank.

I've pretty much decided that I just might go pant less the entire summer and stick to dresses. I swear, every pair gave me the high water look, the painted on look, or seemed like they would be super uncomfortable three months from now.

So, I'll stick to dresses for now. I'm ok with that. I may have some problems come October/November, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

Here's some other cute finds we found:

Thought this was pretty funny:)

Nice play on words

Seriously love this one.

We find out what were having July 5. Were super excited. Let's just hope the little one is in a good position to see the goods:). After that, we can start planning the nursery and all the other fun stuff!

3 Comments:

All About Aiden... Always! said...

that dress is SOOO cute!! I had a maxi dress that i LIVED in when i was pregnant :) love them!

I had the best luck at GAP maternity for pants & jeans. A little pricey but TOTALLY worth it, they were super comfy! There is a gap maternity at zona rosa.

can't wait to hear the news of the sex!!!

Gina's Blog said...

Oh LOVE that dress...seriously you look awesome. And all those onsies...eeek!!!!

Callie said...

Omg, I freaked when I saw that first picture! I was like... ummm she was NOT that big at LaBodega. LOL! Well, at least you know you'll be absolutly darling come 9 months!! :) And now, you really need that Boob Man bib.!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...