February 9, 2012

Carson Gets Baptized

Carson was baptized this past Saturday and he still smells like the oil they put on his head. I guess he's extra blessed because even three baths haven't done the job. Luckily, I really like the smell. :)


Carson and his all white get up. I didn't want to spend $60+ on the christening suits at the stores, so I went with these white dress pants and a white collared shirt from Children's Place. Oh and some white shoes. Love baby shoes! We joked that he looked like a painter boy!

Momma K, Great Grandma and Eric made the trip up from Wichita. Momma and Daddy B couldn't make it because Dad got called in to work the entire weekend. Boo.

Uncle Ryan and Aunt Amy were there of course and Godparents Matt and Heather!


Big Boy did great. Other than a few episodes of being a fuss pot and the paci falling out of his mouth onto the floor, I'd say it was super successful!

Carson loved Father Craig. Each time he came face-to-face with him, he would smile real big causing his paci to fall out. It was pretty cute. We were joking around that we need to get a green robe to have on hand.







Fuss pot!


We ended the night with a yummy pasta dinner at Olive Garden. Thanks to all our family and friends for being there for Carson!

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...