We made it. It's Friday!
Although it feels more like mid-week and not Friday.
However, I bet most of you are probably still enjoying your holiday break, and not stuck in the office like me.
Some of us have to work ya know.
I went back to work Wednesday this week (wah-wah), and am feeling rather average.
I'm still stuck in holly-jolly land that is full of cookies, carbs and wine.
I'm happy to be home, but I'm missing time away from the office.
I'm missing no make-up weekends at the ranch.
Nights where me and my sister finish two bottles of wine (the big ones because that's how we roll).
I'm missing my mom's potato soup.
Extra cuddles with my boys.
I'm missing catching up with our best friends.
Our Christmas lights tour de Wichita and deciding which display had the best radio synchronization.
I'm missing stuffing my face with every sweet I can find and pretending it doesn't go straight to my ass.
I'm missing it all.
Do I really have to wait a whole year to experience holly jolly land again?
Happy Friday y'all! Enjoy the last few days of 2012.
It really is the most wonderful time of the year.
TOP | coffee and a stache, boy do they grow up quick | the place we call home | ksu christmas
MIDDLE | bird hunting | snow day | high school garb for themed party
BOTTOM | teacher gifts | coloring at brunch | carson and grayson = best fwends




2 Comments:
I know how you feel...I DREAD the day after Christmas, it's depressing! I feel like we wait so long for it and it's over in seconds it seems like!! Hope you guys have a great new year!! :)
Seriously Carson is SOOOO cute!! He's like a little man now! I love it!
Post a Comment