We have been spending our nights watching the Olympics and I just love it. The United States is currently in the lead, followed by Germany and Norway. Many random thoughts have gone through my head. Here are a few:
1.Why can't the girls land their tricks in the half pipe? The boys are so much more fun to watch. Pretty much how I feel about girls basketball too.
2. What's the difference between ice dancing and couple skating? Just the axle's and triple loop jumps? Seems pointless to me.
3. Freestyle skiing is really cool.
4. Do kids say to their parents growing up "Mommy/Daddy, I want to be a curler." I just don't see how one develops a desire to do this or gets into it!
5. The Koreans are mean. All pushy and such in the speed skating. Get up off fool!
6. Does curling even require any athleticism?
7. How do you score in curling? :)
8. Feel the rhythm, feel the rhyme, get on up, it's bobsled time! Cool Runnings! Classic.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment