October 6, 2010

That was Easy

This post might seem dumb, but they all can't be noteworthy, right?

This post came from a few recent conversations about cutting a pineapple.

It can be somewhat difficult if you don't have the right tool. At least I think so:) This easy solution is definitely something I didn't know about until my mama introduced me to it.

This nifty gadget makes cutting a pineapple super simple and is very inexpensive (purchased at Bed, Bath & Beyond and minimal cutting is required).

 Cut off the top of the pineapple.
 Screw the pineapple tool into the top of the pineapple.
 Continue screwing all the way to the bottom.
 Cut the skin a bit on one side to easily remove the tool (and cut pineapple) from the skin.
Remove the handle part of the tool to easily pull off pineapple, along with the core.
Woila! Beautifully cut pineapple rings.

Easy as can be.

3 Comments:

heather said...

that's awesome! i want one!

Callie said...

I always wondered how to cut a pinapple! I might need one of those!

Mrs. Ruby said...

Umm. NOT a dumb post at ALL!
In fact, I have a cut as we speak from cutting a dang pineapple. So thank you, My Friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...