March 27, 2011

Technical Difficulties with the Blog

Alright blog friends, anybody else experiencing issues with uploading photos?

I just tried to upload a post that appears fine on the back end, but the photos are missing when posted. This is so frustrating!!

My posts would suck without photos.

I found a link that appears I'm not the only one struggling with this issue.

Stay tuned...hopefully Blogger will work it out.

Until then, I will be wishing I was here...(Obviously you can't see the picture because of the issue, but I was forced to upload a photo, and send the link to Blogger so they can continue working to resolve the issue.)

Update: According to Blogger, it's an Internet Explorer issue only. So, if you are experiencing the same issues, visit the link above and send your info to blogger. Otherwise, use a different browser in the mean time.

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...