March 16, 2012

Friday Phone Dump


It's Friday! Woo-hoo!

Brian came home yesterday, but left for Vegas early this AM. He's pretty excited to spend a weekend in Sin City with his boys. During March Madness.

He posted "Vegas Bound!" on facebook this morning.

So, I made the most logical wifey comment I could think of, "Carson told me to tell you to watch your spending. He wants to go to college someday."

Maybe he'll listen since it's coming from his son...hmmmm.

C dressed in his K-state gear today for school. To celebrate yesterday's win of course.


Lots of pics this week! Daddy had extra requests. He misses us.


 Happy Weekend!

2 Comments:

Lauren Grier said...

I love the KSU pic! You're so darn creative! Have a great weekend!

Vanessa said...

I am in love with his open-mouth excited face! Such a cutie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...