No social events, no night shifts for him, and no sickness. Finally. A night to ourselves.
As a family.
We enjoyed a long family walk and trip to the park tonight. Carson begged for Dad to push him higher and faster on the swing, but Mom made Dad simmer down a bit. Moms are like that, you know, all worrisome and such.
Next, we devoured a healthy dinner of BLTs and sweet potato fries. Sounds like a great Friday night dinner if you ask me.
And now...I'm sipping on a nice glass of red vino and the hubs is working on a whiskey 7. Carson is sleeping like an angel while we enjoy this beautiful night on the deck.
Depending on how tipsy we get, we just might make it an all-around unhealthy night and throw in root beer floats. It's still up for debate.
I guess long work weeks will do that to you. Good thing Fridays are for winding down.
And drinking of course.
I've been a slacker with the Friday Phone Dump posts. Although, you haven't missed much if you follow me on Instagram. Follow me at kutterchaos. I could use more followers:).
TOP | jeans + flats= friday | what re-re would put a bumbo on a raised surface? #recalled | double chin
MIDDLE | see mom, bottles are bonding | shoulder rides with dad | baf time for jakey
BOTTOM | front yard play time | messy but occupied | family of feet


1 Comments:
Yeah I'm a little irritated about this bumbo situation. I don't want a belt. It's sort of like the belt on the changing pad. Dumb.
Post a Comment