Dinner and drinks on the deck is just the same as it always has been.
The only difference is the addition of a new guest.
He's a pretty entertaining guest, so we'll keep him around.
Steak, sautéed shrooms, corn on the cob and wine. Let's just say I'm more than satisfied.
Like that wine charm? Make one yourself!
Jake is pretty satisfied too.
Because once the little guy goes to bed, the drinking continues on the deck and it's his turn to soak up some love.
The next thing we know, me and the hubs are drunk.
Because we can't hang quite like we used to.
As we're headed to bed, Brian says, "Do we have any Pedialyte*? I'm drunk."
And that folks, is evidence that an almost 30-year old and his cheap date can't hang anymore.
*The husband has a friend who swears by drinking Pedialyte before going to bed after a night of drinking. Apparently, it ensures you won't have a hangover.
*The husband has a friend who swears by drinking Pedialyte before going to bed after a night of drinking. Apparently, it ensures you won't have a hangover.




2 Comments:
I love everything about this date. Especially the request for Pedialyte!
I just love that picture of you and Carson!
Post a Comment