And had a lot of time to do really fun things.
Like double fist at happy hours.
Play silly drinking games on NYE.
Wear ridiculous wigs and make up for Halloween. If you couldn't guess, we are Kat Von D and Jesse James.
Or how about this wig from 2009? Kate Gosselin.
I once found a Taylor Lautner look-a-like on the lake.
Would take Jake Swimming.
And to the dog park to capture a ton of great photos of my fur baby.
Headed south to the ranch to shoot guns in trendy sandals.
And captured meaningless photos of my hubs killing bees.
Where Brian drew the card "turban." What is it with me and turbans?
I used to partake in dance parties.
Take inappropriate pictures in Vegas while drinking a yard marg.
This one time, we took Jake sledding.
And played beer pong on the water.
It's funny how most of these involve drinking. Sorry for partyin' y'all.
Now I'm that girl that has three beers and wakes up with a hangover.
Who am I these days?
I guess a modified version of the old me.
My time may now be consumed by mommy duties, poop, spit up, and talking about nipples and rectal temperature taking, but I couldn't be more blessed.
I have a ton of great memories from before I became a mom, and now I get to create new ones with this little stinker.
Thanks for modifying me my sweet baby.
I am one lucky girl.
Happy Friday Everyone!







6 Comments:
Awww great post!!!
I love this post! I cracked up at the beer pong game on the lake. Very clever.
Amazing! Although, I bet you're still pretty fun ;)
Ur Kate gosslin wig is the best why the heck did she ever think that was cute lmao
I know how you feel, your life does change with little ones!! I love every minute of it though! Cute post!!
Awww, I love this post! And you ARE still fun! :)
Post a Comment