May 25, 2012

Empty

Oh hey friends. How are you today?

Me, I'm good. I couldn't be more happy. Why? Because it's Friday. And we have nothing...I mean nothing planned.

Our calendars are empty and I'll be keeping it that way thank you.

I can't remember a time or think of a weekend in the next two months where we have nothing planned.

Maybe I'll actually get to watch one of the gazillion Real Housewives saved on our DVR (yep, guilty pleasure), go shopping for something other than diapers, or finish start the craft project that has been sitting in the garage for 5 months.

I'm also loving today because it's Friday Phone Dump time!

I've been taking A LOT more photos on my smart phone blackberry these days. It's still no iPhone, but this girl downloaded Instagram on the iPad and can now produce really cool photos like the rest of the world is doing.

As a Photoshop user, you'd think this app wouldn't seem so cool to me. I mean, really, Photoshop can do all this plus more. But Instagram is quick and easy, and allows us to see pictures in a different light.

I have no qualms with jumping on the bandwagon. I missed last week, so I have lots to share with you.


My favorite is the cutest sock monkey beanie buddy toy that Carson received from his Gammy (Top Right Corner). Isn't it so cute?

Also, you must try the Brookside Dark Chocolate covered Pomegranates (there's also blueberry packs) from Costco. So yummy.

Happy Friday everyone!


3 Comments:

Andrea D said...

I love a good, empty weekend! It never feels like you're wasting time when you lounge on the couch and watch TV marathons or order in pizza that way :)
Hope it's super relaxing!

Lauren Grier said...

I love your pictures! The sock monkey is epic!

Have a relaxing holiday weekend!

P.S. Which Real Housewives is your favorite? Mine, it's a toss between Atlanta and New York.

Gina's Blog said...

The best kind of weekend :) I always comment on how cute your little guy is but you look soooo good Krista!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...