August 7, 2012

Dapper

Hi friends!

Have you checked out Google's Doodle today? They have a fun hurdles game you can play in honor of the Olympics.

My pod buddies and I had a friendly competition to see who could get the best time. A coworker won with 12.8. I was only able to get 13.3, and it was still only good enough for two gold stars!

It's fun. You should try it:). Love me some Google and all their doodles.

Speaking of doodles, which is sort of like a header, have you noticed how out-of-date mine is? It's a bunch of photos of me and the mister when we had time to snap a photo of both of us. Together.

Sheesh, it doesn't even include big boy. And this is a face you don't want to leave out.


Here he is looking all dapper this past weekend. It was his first ride in the front of a shopping cart. He absolutely loved it!

Fresh blog look is in the works, promise. But don't expect anything too dapper. I'm just not a dapper kind of gal. I'll spice it up, but it will better reflect my life these days.

Which translates to I went from a reality tv watching married chic with a lot of time on my hands to a crazy mom who arrives at work with spit up on her clothes.

True Story. You should try it. Everybody's doin' it.

3 Comments:

Unknown said...

I just LOVE that picture. :)

Gina's Blog said...

Love that pic! P.S. I ate at Mildred's today and I'm obsessed! I think I am going to try Snow Co. tomorrow. I've worked DT for 2 years in the crossroads and can't believe I've never tried either!!

Lauren Grier said...

Cutest baby ever! Where did you get his little hat?

Seriously, can't wait to see the new header! You're so darn creative that I'm pretty sure it will be super cute :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...